Compared to the previous week
1. Admissions increased by 44% this week
2. Severe cases admissions increased from 248 to 340 per day on average
3. The number of critical patients on MVs has increased from 48 to 61 per day on average.
4. Deaths increased by 40% and
Rising to a double-digit positivity rate, with a 55 % rise in positive cases when compared to the prior week
5. Finally, the rising positivity rate, Death, Severe, and Critical Cases admission trend is substantially faster than the #second_wave after the upward U-turn
Please follow and like us: