Iñaki Alegria is a pediatrician. Moreover, Iñaki is the founder of an NGO called Alegría sin Fronteras which in English means Alegria without Borders. The NGO focuses on projects for the welfare of Senegal and Ethiopia with the aim of improving the quality of life of those people who are less fortunate.
Nowadays, Alegria has a hospital called Gambo Hospital in which is ubicated in Ethiopia.
Also, he has published a book called Alegría con Gambo (The Ethiopian look that fueled my life). The money that Alegria obtained from the book was to donate to his hospital in order to help people in needs.
These are some of the projects by Inaki Alegria: Keep in mind that all the articles are written in Spanish so if you don’t speak this language. You can choose a tractor or ask one of your friends to translate it
- https://www.teaming.net/alegria ———> To collaborate with Gambo for 1 euro per month! It is very little but we need more
- Compartiendo se vive mejor! You will live better by sharing! https://www.migranodearena.org/reto/19738/compartiendo-se-vive-mejor
- The smile that has given me life (Gives life with a happy smile 2018)
- Invisible Heroes: Ethiopia, Gambo Hospital. Documentary RTVE La 2
- “We invite you to listen and share the solidary song that we have composed with # PauDonés Leader of Jarabe de Palo to support and publicize the projects in Ethiopia with the NGO Alegría Sin Fronteras. Song: “From Equal to Equal” ” ___ Iñaki Alegria http://wp.me/p2Eg59-Q9
- People with leprosy who do not have leprosy, breaking the stigma. https://cooperacioambalegria.co/2018/01/28/las-personas-con-lepra-que-no-tienen-lepra-rompiendo-el-estigma/
- Oneself only change through love
- Clinging to life
Quote: “When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.” __Maya Angelou